* LESSON * SCRIPTURES CONCERNING ABRAHAM * HANDOUT * ABRAHAM PLAY * LESSON: ABRAHAM Bible Memory Verse: “…we will obey the Lord our God…” Jeremiah 42:6 “…those who believe are children of Abraham.” Galatians 3:7 “…’Abraham believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness,’ and he was called God’s friend.”
* LESSON * SCRIPTURES CONCERNING NOAH * HANDOUT #1 * HANDOUT #2 * NOAH PLAY * LESSON: NOAH Bible Memory Verse: “But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.” Genesis 6:8 “…Noah was a righteous man…and he walked with God.” Genesis 6:9 “Noah did everything just as God commanded him.”
* LESSON * SCRIPTURES CONCERNING CAIN AND ABEL * HANDOUT #1 * HANDOUT #2 * CAIN AND ABEL PLAY * LESSON: CAIN AND ABEL Bible Memory Verse: “…But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must master it.”
* LESSON * SCRIPTURES CONCERNING ADAM AND EVE * SCRIPTURES CONCERNING SATAN * HANDOUT * MAN SINS PLAY * LESSON: MAN SINS Bible Memory Verse: “…there is no one who does good..” Romans 3:12 “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23 WHAT WAS THE
“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him.” 1 Corinthians 2:9. Heaven, where we live forever with Jesus, will fill all the aspirations of Old Testament, New Testament, tribulation and millennium saints. 1. Read Revelation 20:7-15 and answer these questions. a.
* LESSON * HANDOUT * LESSON: JESUS THE ONLY WAY Bible Memory Verse: “Jesus answered, ‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6 WHAT IS A CHRISTIAN? A Christian is someone who believes that Jesus Christ is God.
* LESSON * HANDOUT #1 * HANDOUT #2 * CREATION PLAY * LESSON: CREATION Bible Memory Verse: “ In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” Genesis 1:1 “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.” Psalm 139:14 Today we are going to learn about
“Just as man is destined to die once and after that the judgment,” Hebrews 9:27 1. Ecclesiastes 12:7 give us the basic truth about what happens when we die. What happens to the body? To the spirit? 2. Luke 16:19-31 tells us what happened to believers and unbelievers in ages past. a.
“Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.” Revelation 6:16 1. Read Daniel 7:7-28. a. Who will the little horn defeat and for how long? At the end of that time what will the saints receive and for how long? b. Who will pronounce judgment in favor
All the wonderful things man has vainly sought on his own strength, without God, will be poured out in the kingdom of His Son during the 1000-year millennium. With Satan imprisoned during this time (Revelation 20:1-7) the millennium will be glorious. 1. Read Revelation 20. This chapter briefly describes the millennial reign of Christ.