*UNINTENTIONAL SINS * INTENTIONAL SINS King David realized how difficult it is be aware of all our sins: “Who can discern his errors? Forgive my hidden faults. Keep your servant also from willful sins; may they not rule over me…” Psalm 19:12-13 This passage gives an explanation of unintentional and intentional sins. Basically
* INTRODUCTION * DAVID RECEIVES EVIL FOR GOOD * DAVID RETURNS EVIL FOR GOOD * JOSEPH * JEREMIAH * DANIEL *JUDAS ISCARIOT * CONCLUSION * QUESTIONS * INTRODUCTION “If a man pays back evil for good, evil will never leave his house.” Proverbs 17:13 Obeying God brings blessings; disobeying Him brings curses.
A mistake and a sin are not the same thing. Mistakes can be learning experiences. God often allows us to make mistakes (He provides us with learning experiences) in order to give us wisdom: “Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding.” Proverbs 4:7 We don’t gain wisdom without making
* LESSON * HANDOUT * LESSON: THE CHURCH: Bible Memory Verse: "…Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her" Ephesians 5:25 The Bible says, " Christ loved the church…" WHO IS CHRIST? Christ means Messiah. The Messiah was promised to the Jewish people as their leader and liberator.
* LESSON * HANDOUT *LESSON: HOLY SPIRIT Bible Memory Verse: “…the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name…” John 14:26 "And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever–the Spirit of truth…" John 14:16-17 "…Having believed, you were marked in
* LESSON * HANDOUT * ASCENSION PLAY *LESSON: ASCENSION Bible Memory Verse: “…Jesus will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.” Acts 1:11 The good news that Jesus had risen from the dead spread quickly. People ran to tell others what they had heard–Jesus
* LESSON * HANDOUT * RESURRECTION PLAY * LESSON: RESURRECTION Bible Memory Verse: “…You are looking for Jesus…who was ccified. He is risen!” Mark 16:6 “That if you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans
* LESSON * HANDOUT * CRUCIFIXION PLAY * LESSON: CRUCIFIXION Bible Memory Verse: "…The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected…" Luke 9:22 "But first he must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation." Luke 15:6 “For God so loved the world that he sent his one and
* LESSON * HANDOUT * TRIAL PLAY * LESSON: TRIAL Bible Memory Verse: "…Everyone on the side of truth listens to me." John 18:37 “For God so loved the world that he sent his one and only Son, that whoever believes in his shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
* LESSON * HANDOUT * GETHSEMANE & ARREST PLAY * LESSON: GETHSEMANE & ARREST Bible Memory Verse: “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation…” Matthew 26:41 “For God so loved the world that he sent his one and only Son, that whoever believes in his shall not perish but