*UNINTENTIONAL SINS * INTENTIONAL SINS King David realized how difficult it is be aware of all our sins: “Who can discern his errors? Forgive my hidden faults. Keep your servant also from willful sins; may they not rule over me…” Psalm 19:12-13 This passage gives an explanation of unintentional and intentional sins. Basically
* INTRODUCTION * DAVID RECEIVES EVIL FOR GOOD * DAVID RETURNS EVIL FOR GOOD * JOSEPH * JEREMIAH * DANIEL *JUDAS ISCARIOT * CONCLUSION * QUESTIONS * INTRODUCTION “If a man pays back evil for good, evil will never leave his house.” Proverbs 17:13 Obeying God brings blessings; disobeying Him brings curses.
A mistake and a sin are not the same thing. A sin is disobeying God. A mistake is an action or judgement that is misguided or wrong. Mistakes can be learning experiences. God often allows us to make mistakes (He provides us with learning experiences) in order to give us wisdom: “Wisdom is supreme; therefore get
* LESSON * HANDOUT * LESSON: THE CHURCH: Bible Memory Verse: "…Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her" Ephesians 5:25 The Bible says, " Christ loved the church…" WHO IS CHRIST? Christ means Messiah. The Messiah was promised to the Jewish people as their leader and liberator.
* LESSON * HANDOUT *LESSON: HOLY SPIRIT Bible Memory Verse: “…the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name…” John 14:26 "And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever–the Spirit of truth…" John 14:16-17 "…Having believed, you were marked in
* LESSON * HANDOUT * ASCENSION PLAY *LESSON: ASCENSION Bible Memory Verse: “…Jesus will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.” Acts 1:11 The good news that Jesus had risen from the dead spread quickly. People ran to tell others what they had heard–Jesus
* LESSON * HANDOUT * RESURRECTION PLAY * LESSON: RESURRECTION Bible Memory Verse: “…You are looking for Jesus…who was ccified. He is risen!” Mark 16:6 “That if you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans
* LESSON * HANDOUT * CRUCIFIXION PLAY * LESSON: CRUCIFIXION Bible Memory Verse: "…The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected…" Luke 9:22 "But first he must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation." Luke 15:6 “For God so loved the world that he sent his one and
* LESSON * HANDOUT * TRIAL PLAY * LESSON: TRIAL Bible Memory Verse: "…Everyone on the side of truth listens to me." John 18:37 “For God so loved the world that he sent his one and only Son, that whoever believes in his shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
* LESSON * HANDOUT * GETHSEMANE & ARREST PLAY * LESSON: GETHSEMANE & ARREST Bible Memory Verse: “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation…” Matthew 26:41 “For God so loved the world that he sent his one and only Son, that whoever believes in his shall not perish but